Books — Buy Here
Articles / Blogs / Reviews
- Cut the Calories (The Last Child by John Hart)
- Savage Rights
- The Chaos of Three (The Three Body Problem by Cixin Liu)
- An Elegantly Written Mess (The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach)
- My Misguided Interpretation (The Sixth Extinction)
- Recent Book Reviews
- An Open Letter to Weed Tourists
- Most Poems
- Wild Writer
- Now the Mountains
- Death with a View
- “Best” Note About My Writing
- 9 Obvious Harsh Realities To Tell Your Children (That You Never Fully Understood Until The Great Recession And You Got Old)
- Letters From Ingomar
- Why I Stopped Revising My First Novel
- Secure in Social Security (156 words)
- Blog Tag
- Words Mean Something
- What A Writing Client Is Teaching Me
- Complete Your Book
- Who Owns the Future?
- Oh God Forbid, Read Me Now
- Stop Stealing Our Writing Tools!
- The Far Side of Inappropriate
- 1974 Marketing
- Social Network Query
- And You Call Yourself A Teacher?
- Cover Your Book: How important is the cover?
- You Also Would Have
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Stay Close by Harlan Coben My rating: 3 of 5 stars Around 2002, I read Harlan Coben’s tight, well-written suspense Tell No One and immediately became a fan. I was excited to read his Myron Bolitar series, not quite as tight but full of colorful characters and fun. His subsequent books at some point began to meander and get sloppy, so I quit reading them. Until now. My wife bought Stay Close for my kindle, … Continue reading