Books — Buy Here
Articles / Blogs / Reviews
- Cut the Calories (The Last Child by John Hart)
- Savage Rights
- The Chaos of Three (The Three Body Problem by Cixin Liu)
- An Elegantly Written Mess (The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach)
- My Misguided Interpretation (The Sixth Extinction)
- Recent Book Reviews
- An Open Letter to Weed Tourists
- Most Poems
- Wild Writer
- Now the Mountains
- Death with a View
- “Best” Note About My Writing
- 9 Obvious Harsh Realities To Tell Your Children (That You Never Fully Understood Until The Great Recession And You Got Old)
- Letters From Ingomar
- Why I Stopped Revising My First Novel
- Secure in Social Security (156 words)
- Blog Tag
- Words Mean Something
- What A Writing Client Is Teaching Me
- Complete Your Book
- Who Owns the Future?
- Oh God Forbid, Read Me Now
- Stop Stealing Our Writing Tools!
- The Far Side of Inappropriate
- 1974 Marketing
- Social Network Query
- And You Call Yourself A Teacher?
- Cover Your Book: How important is the cover?
- You Also Would Have
Monthly Archives: February 2014
I have an obsession –words must mean something – must be read, spoken, and especially written for a purpose. Useless words are an abomination. Conversations should be calculated to inform while entertaining your partner and being sensitive to their idiosyncrasies. The goal of artful writing is to produce a group of words informative and entertainingly arranged in a series while understanding the nuances of your audience. Too often writers write for themselves and expect everyone … Continue reading