Books — Buy Here
Articles / Blogs / Reviews
- A Very Big Political Poem
- Cut the Calories (The Last Child by John Hart)
- Savage Rights
- The Chaos of Three (The Three Body Problem by Cixin Liu)
- An Elegantly Written Mess (The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach)
- My Misguided Interpretation (The Sixth Extinction)
- Recent Book Reviews
- An Open Letter to Weed Tourists
- Most Poems
- Wild Writer
- Now the Mountains
- Death with a View
- “Best” Note About My Writing
- Letters From Ingomar
- Why I Stopped Revising My First Novel
- Secure in Social Security (156 words)
- Blog Tag
- Words Mean Something
- What A Writing Client Is Teaching Me
- Complete Your Book
- Who Owns the Future?
- Oh God Forbid, Read Me Now
- Stop Stealing Our Writing Tools!
- The Far Side of Inappropriate
- 1974 Marketing
- Social Network Query
- And You Call Yourself A Teacher?
- Cover Your Book: How important is the cover?
Monthly Archives: February 2017
Dead Lemons Alive Damaged psychologically and physically, the wheelchair bound main character moves into a cottage with a grim past at the farthest point south in New Zealand. His goal is to either recover or kill himself. While that description may sound dark, the novel itself offers an uplifiting message of hope and resiliency. What transpires is a unique blend of suspense, mystery, psychology, and history in a captivating setting, all melded into a cohesive … Continue reading